Thursday, June 14, 2018

Liberal prejudice against Asian-Americans and Indian-Americans finally being called out

Since 2011, I have expressed concerns about the attitudes of some liberal Americans towards Asian-American and Indian-American immigrants to the United States. Among the topics I have discussed are:

  1. the prejudice harbored by many Democrats, liberals, and progressives against Asian-Americans and Indian-Americans;
  2. Democratic support for affirmative action quotas in our schools, universities, and places of work that advantage blacks and Hispanics while disadvantaging Asian-Americans and Indian-Americans;
  3. given items 1 and 2 above, the possibility that the Republican Party may be the more natural home for Asian-Americans and Indian-Americans than the Democratic Party.

Two events in the news lately have made it all too clear that my concerns were well-founded:

In this post, I have decided simply to provide interested readers with a list of the links to my relevant blog posts in roughly chronological order so they can read the posts for themselves to see how I have expressed concern about these issues for many years now. Don't say I didn't tell you so! Here they are:

It is gratifying to me to see Asian-Americans and Indian-Americans stand up against the prejudice that Democrats, liberals, and progressives harbor against Asian-Americans and Indian-Americans and against racial quotas that disadvantage them unfairly.

No comments:

Post a Comment