Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm back

My faithful readers (all one of them) may have noticed a dearth of posts over the past several months. I have been too depressed to write. It started when John Roberts, in a fit of ... I know not what ... declared Obamacare constitutional. It was at that moment that I sensed the election had slipped away. Things were beginning to snowball against Obama, but Roberts reversed everything. I have been pouting ever since. Yesterday seems to have delivered something of a catharsis to me.

Mitt Romney is a decent man. I voted for him yesterday. I genuinely like the awkward, Mormon geek. But, he was not conservative enough for me.

Besides, in a way, I am glad that Mr Romney did not get elected. We are in a terrible mess and I would rather see the Democrats get the blame as things go from bad to worse. Hopefully, the coming collapse of the welfare state will arouse the mass of the American populace from their slumbers and move them to run the Dems out of Washington and Sacramento forever.

At any rate, I hope to start posting more now. Lord knows the next four years will give me plenty to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment